2018 Half-year results
The half-year results was announced on July 30, 2018.
● H1'18 net sales of €941m* up +17% vs. H1'17 and +18% on a comparable basis**
● Q2 machine order intake of €371m vs. €408m in Q2'17
● H1 machine order intake of €926m vs. €842m in H1'17
● Q2 end book of €830m vs. €506m in Q2'17
● Current operating income at €63m (6.7%) vs. €48m (6.0%) in H1'17
● EBITDA1 €80m (8.5%) vs. €62m in H1'17
● Net income attributable to the equity holders of the Parent of €41m vs. €30m in H1'17
● Confirmation of 2018 sales growth outlook of more than 15% compared to 2017
● Confirmation of a 80 basis points increase in recurring operating income as a percentage of revenue compared to 2017
"The Group achieved another record quarter and revenue growth of 17% compared to H1 2017."
Michel Denis, President and Chief Executive Officer