Q1 2022 Sales Revenues
- Q1’22 revenues of €450m, -4% vs. Q1’21, -6% like for like
- Q1’22 order intake on equipment of €637m vs. €815m in Q1’21
- Record orderbook on equipment at the end of Q1’22 at €3,274m vs. €1,344m in Q1'21
- Confirmation of an anticipated increase in revenues in 2022 of more than 20% compared to 2021
- Suspension of operating margin guidance in the absence of visibility on the impact of the Ukrainian conflict
In the first quarter, the group achieved €450 million revenues, down 4% compared to Q1'21. This withdrawal is the direct consequence of the health crisis at the beginning of the year and the difficulties in sourcing components, which slowed down deliveries of finished products. Less affected by these tensions, the Services and Solutions division registered a record revenue growth of 15% compared with the same period in 2021. From a commercial point of view, order intake for the quarter remains dynamic in almost all sales areas and business sectors.
Michel Denis, Directeur général