Q4 2020 Sales Revenues
● Q4 20 revenues of €432m, -13% vs. Q4 19
● Cumulative 12-month sales of €1,585m, -24% vs. 2019, -24% like for like*
● Q4 20 order intake on equipment of €727m vs. €483m in Q4 19
● End of Q4 20 order book on equipment at €918m vs. €595m in Q4 19
● Outlook for a 2021 revenue up by around 10% compared to 2020
The group closes the year 2020 in line with revenues of €1585 million slightly above our expectations and with a record order intake in the last quarter. This sequence of recovery, much stronger than initially anticipated, reflects the tremendous work of the teams and gives the group a new impetus for 2021.
Michel Denis, President & CEO