Q1 2021 Sales Revenues
● Q1’21 revenues of €471m, +12% vs. Q1’20, +15% like for like*
● Record Q1’21 order intake on equipment of €815m vs. €400m in Q1’20
● Record order book on equipment at the end of Q1’21 at €1,344 million vs. €648 million in Q1'20
● Confirmation of an anticipated increase in revenues in 2021 of more than 15% compared to 2020
● Confirmation of an anticipated increase in recurring operating profit of around 40 basis points in 2021
Activity in the first quarter confirms and expands the rebound that we have seen at the end of 2020. All markets and sectors of activity have experienced extremely sustained growth. On the strength of this momentum, the group has set an all-time record for order intake, which reached €815 million in the quarter. As a direct consequence of this recovery, our order backlog jumped to €1,344 million, an unprecedented high level.
Michel Denis, President & CEO